Tuesday, June 05, 2007

UNASSUMING DELIGHTFUL MOMENTS...

Today when I returned back home after office, Vasu and Darsh greeted me as usual. Both were a cheerful lot. Vasu entertained me with his unarticulate but amusing stories in English... - He spoke so low that I could hardly hear him most of the time. Only when he narrated his pet favorite Harry Potter stories, I could get what he meant to say. Still I cannot claim I heard the stories properly. Yet, it was by all means pleasant to spend time with Vasu, as I had dinner. Persuading Vasu to get ready, I hinted I intended to take him and Darsh to the park. I do not really know why, but Darsh started taking out shoes from the shoe bag, sprung open the cloth closets and started pulling out clothes haywire. Vasu complained as he witnessed the ransack,"Mama look! Darsh kya kar raha hai.. woh mere kapde almari main se nikal raha hai! Usse roko!" As I responded to Vasu's urge,"Darsh! Vasu ke kapde mat nikaalo!" Vasu objected and said, "Bolo 'Bhai' ke kapde mat nikalo Darsh! Mujhe bhai kaho!" I was very pleased to find an individual before me who knew what's more respectful for him.

No comments: