Monday, December 25, 2006

SHHShh...!!!Someone is sleeping...

Here are some adorable photographs that I took of you while you were enjoying a baby sleep... These are my lucky moments as a photographer... [:-D] Babies look like angels while they sleep, don't they? [:)] Any parent will agree and identify with my feelings... the strong urge to shower kisses and hugs to ones offspring, while he/ she sleeps - so lost and content - warm and secure - looking lovely, as if a fairy sleeping alongside, a smile invariably envelops the face expression, when one watches a baby sleeping. One day was especially my lucky day, for I caught both of you sleeping side by side... ...facing each other, making a connection as if in your slumber...[:-D] I quitely captured those moments to cherish...[:-)] to keep with me forever - to share with both of you later on - hoping that you would enjoy these moments as much as I did then. Here, this image belongs to you Darsh - when you were a couple of months old... or may be lesser... I do not really remember. Excuse my short memory dear. And this model picture in green suit, I precisely remember, was taken by me the day you turned two months old. I will confess something here... I did not find you cute at all when you were barely days old... you had hair all over your body including your face... You had a dark complexion and a bigger upper lip. I had no idea that you had the potential to look a cutie pie later on... [:-D] All the solo pictures above belong to you and none other. Who can believe that you looked really unattractive when you were born? You started looking cute to me when you started sitting by yourself (around four and a half months old I guess). And now over to you Vasu...Here I captured you yawning!!! I know you must be wondering about your baby pictures while sleeping. Well...I don't have them. [:-(] But you know what... you looked absolutlely gorgeous as an infant and a toddler. Unlike Darsh, you had balanced features, fair complexion and really attractive and spell-binding eyes and lips.(:-D)

No comments: