Monday, November 06, 2006

My Little Cracker...

This post is dedicated to the little "patakha" (cracker) in my life. All of one, he is making me adore him more day by day - my little one - my second born!
Consistently practicing out newer stunts that I find too adventurous for his little human body to handle, he has been outdoing my expectations out of him in terms of achieving his physical and mental milestones for the first year.
He made his first steady eye contact with me lasting at least ten seconds when he was just 10 days old. He handled his head when he was barely two months. He started sitting without support when he was approximately four months old. He started crawling when he was seven months old. He started walking when he was nine months plus.
Nowadays, he is my one year old bundle of joy!
When he is annoyed, he frustatingly repeats "tetetettettetee...".
When in a loving mood, he affectionately obliges my demand for a sweet sound of "mama".
Oh!!! the deliberate "mama" sounds so much sweeter than sugar to ears!!! His cuckoo sound is so gentle, caring and absolutely lovable.
His eyes have a definite sparkle and his face glows as soon as he finds the open door of the small mandir ji at our home. He immediately rushes to the entrance in sheer hurry with a smile on his face reflecting excitement and naughtiness. He throws himself inside by all means and only initially folds his hand as if to pray... but it is a pure show off - a clever manifestation to get an affirmative nod from his guardian during the moment for an entry in the mandir ji - but as soon as things settle down and he is not prohibited inside, he comes in his real form - his destructive ways - a tornado at large. [:-D]
He prefers targeting the main door of the house more than playing windstorm in mandir ji. But he chooses between what is feasible and readily available. He does not believe in cribbing over a lost cause. [:-)]
A very handsome little human being of the ideal height to render him most cute and absolutely adorable - I want to freeze my moments with my SECOND BORN as he is right now. Specially when he stands besides Vasu that sharply pinpoints his cute stature, he oozes oodles of grace, style and individuality from hair tips to toe nails. The sight of his simply mesmerises me to hypnotism.
I wish I could capture these moments forever to relive them whenever I felt like it. [:-)]. I hope God blesses him in the most special of His ways! Amen! OM! Shanti! Shanti! Shanti! Regards.

1 comment:

Rajan Rambles said...

Nice blog nidhi!!

I always thought that the decision to have a baby was like asking a part of your heart to walk out of you and take form,life and shape, and your blog just reflects that.

I hope your son grows up to be a wonderful human being just like you are. God bless all of you!!